Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Zing!

You guys.

I make my own salad dressing, and I thought today that maybe you'd like to try it. Here's a picture of what I'm eating for lunch, with the dressing on top, even though it's kind of hard to see. I'm just trying to get you to believe that it's to die for. If you like a little zing, that is.


All you do is add a few tablespoons of olive oil, a few grinds of sea salt, the juice of 1/4 an organic lemon (I'm serious on the organic part, there is such a difference in taste), and a few squirts of dijon mustard. All to taste. Whisk it together with a little mini whisk! That will work for 1 or 2 large portions of salad.

YUMMMMMM!

And another thing, just on a personal note. I say adding goat cheese to anything makes it better.


Bye!

2 comments:

Shoko said...

Your salad looks amazing! There's nothing better than homemade dressing - I've always been sort of puzzled by the bottled stuff. Going to try your recipe next time I make a salad for sure! :)

Rose said...

Oh, awesome! You'll have to let me know if you like it or not.