Friday, July 06, 2012

"My life is about telling stories..."

It's Wes Anderson in an American Express commerical! I'm a fan!

I'll never forget the first time I saw Royal Tenebaums. I was confused by the story line some of the time, but aware of the details the entire time. It wasn't neat & tidy in my head, but I appreciated the lack of predictability. I like his imagination. It reminds me that I have one too.


"Then you mix it all together and that's more or less it."

Here are 10 commercials he's directed.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

This.is.the.most.AMAZING.thing.ever.
I am SO inspired - I want to do that. Yes, I do.
:)

Rose said...

Ashley!!! You will do it. I can't wait to see what you produce.

Shoko said...

He's amazing. I love that he's not afraid of weirdness - I find that totally inspiring :) Also, I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment today on my Equals Record post - I'm so, so glad you liked it!

Kayla Janine said...

Just found this Rose!!
And I watched all the other commercials he's done. What an inventive guy. Thanks for posting!!