Monday, November 27, 2006

random story of the night

So Jen and I had a funny conversation tonight about a bad experience I had once.

So here's my story. First, let me say... it was DEVISTATING. I was a young & innocent 16, on a youth trip outing in Aberdeen. A bunch of the guys were playing basketball and getting pretty sweaty. As the day ended, I got a hug goodbye from one of them. No big deal, right? WRONG. In the car with my BF forever, Jenny, she turns to me with a disgusted look on her face.

"You reak."

[me] "What?! No I don't. I don't smell anything."

"Yes you do!" [sniffing in my general direction]

Pretty soon both of our noses lead us to the same spot: my left shoulder. It was rank. Nastiness of all b.o. nastiness. I can't believe I didn't smell it sooner. The guy who had hugged me goodbye had given me a good ol' side hug and stuck his stinky pit onto my shoulder, unbeknownst to me. Thanks a lot dude! I've been ruined ever since. Side hugs from men with those cut-off-huge-holes-in-the-pit t-shirts make me nervous.

4 comments:

The adventure continues... said...

Amen to that sister. That has happened to my many times! Yuck, Yuck, Yuckie!

Anonymous said...

lololol...dude I love recounting our funny convos. And i double-love the way you write stories. c'mon tell another one...

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories...fun. Although I remember this was a smell that seemed to creep up on us...I hear ya about the nervous feeling. I share that to this day too. Love Ya!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

"reek": a bad or abundance of body odor.