Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's official!!!!..............

..............I STINK AT BLOGGING!!!

But trust me, life is awesome, and I will fill you in soon.

And with that, I leave you these totally rad pictures of my husband dressed as...I have no clue.

It started out innocent enough.


Then it slowly began to morph.


Then he decided to dress up in clothes from our church lost n' found.
We went to a party and he pushed me in a wheelchair while I wore his curly beard on my head.



Do I look disturbed? I am.



If you're wondering...there IS a way to work the dance floor with your best moves while spinning around in a wheelchair. Super sexy, we were. But careful now, this kind of thing leads to babies being made.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Haha!!
This is perfect. Especially that last sentence...