Per my most faithful blog readers request [Jen Staab], I'm updating my post.
I've been up since 1:30 in the morning, and I'm a bit loopy.
Here's a small rundown of my life since my birthday:
- I decided I'm going to start looking for a new job.
- Made a homemade fettuccini alfredo dinner for the Somers. Jewel was sick, and didn't get to try it. Seth gave me two thumbs up, then didn't eat any. Rod ate everybody's leftovers. One out of three isn't bad, right?
- Took a day to visit two of my dearest friends, Allison & Jenny, in Aberdeen. It made my month!
- Renewed my drivers license. I look mad.
- I've been hanging out with my sister a lot. She's incredible.
- Revolutione is going great. "virtua" is a new girl group we're starting on Wednesday nights. [Similar to Ziklag]
- God is doing a lot in my heart, much more than I could ever express in a bullet point blog.
- I learned how to ride a Razor Scooter. (tip: don't ride in flip flops)
- My twin LeiLani flew up from Cali. and I got to see her and her pregnant stomach a.k.a. Maximillion last weekend. Being in Maple Valley with all the girls again was so cool.